[Development] [Qt-creator] Stepping down as maintainer of Qt Creator's C/C++ language support

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Mon May 18 09:55:24 CEST 2020

Am 18.05.20 um 08:31 schrieb Nikolai Kosjar:
> Hiya,
>
> as this is my last month with the Qt Company, I'm stepping down as the
> maintainer of Qt Creator's C/C++ language support.
>
> It was my pleasure to work with some extraordinary ladies and gentlemen.
> Thank you.
>
> The Qt Company is interested in a successor. Until a long-term
> replacement is found/evolves, Christian Kandeler will keep an eye on the
> C/C++ language support.
>
> Nikolai

Dear Nikolai,

I like to thank you very much for your work on Qt Creator and the
integration of Clang & Co. during the last 8 years. It was always good
and joyful working with you. I have probably driven you crazy more than
once with my extraordinary bug reports and suggestions, but you managed
that easily.

So thanks for making Creators C++ integration really awesome. I wish you
all the best on your future path!

And because it comes up: Christian, you did a great job polishing the
Project Management subsystem during the last 18 month. A lot of really
old bugs were resolved, so I like to express my respect. All the best
with your new tasks, too.

Best regards,
André

--
André Hartmann, Dipl. Ing. (FH)
Softwareentwicklung / Software Development

E-Mail: andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Tel: +49.351.26996-43 | Fax: +49.351.26996.21

iseg Spezialelektronik GmbH - HIGH VOLTAGE. EXACTLY.
iseg-hv.de | iseg-hv.com | download.iseg-hv.com

Bautzner Landstr. 23, 01454 Radeberg / Rossendorf, Germany
Geschäftsführer / Managing directors: Dr. Tanju Gleisberg, Tobias Pöthig
Amtsgericht / Lower district court: Dresden HRB 16250
Umsatzsteuer-Id: / VAT-ID: DE812508942

iseg on LINKEDIN | Let´s stay connected!
iseg on YOUTUBE | Tutorials and more ...
iseg on TWITTER | please follow!
iseg CATALOG | download iseg´s latest product catalog as PDF
iseg DOWNLOADS | manuals, software, firmware and more...
iseg high voltage power supply

Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte
Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.