[Development] Qt Multimedia as Add-on in Qt 6

zoltan.lutor at gmail.com zoltan.lutor at gmail.com
Sat May 23 09:33:14 CEST 2020

Any application in 'entertrainment' domain needs multimedia support. Most trivial case are games or (car) infotainment systems but almost any (android) app could have some sound notifications for raising user awareness/indicating some error, etc.

So, when there is user-interaction there is usually some place for some media, too....

Br,

Zoltan