[Development] QMetaMethod in Qt 6

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at gmx.de
Wed May 27 12:42:19 CEST 2020

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 08:21:48AM +0000, Fabian Kosmale wrote:
> the only way to get this to work is to include the moc file in the
> same cpp file. While doing this inside of Qt is possible,

> this is not something we can subject our users to.

orly? kde had been doing that for quite a while.

also, it wouldn't be exactly rocket science to make the build system
wrap each cpp with its corresponding moc file before passing it to the
compiler. the matching would be heuristical, so it would still need
manual includes in corner cases, but that's hardly a big deal.