[Development] Long-lived P1 issues

Shawn Rutledge Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io
Tue Nov 3 13:25:45 CET 2020

On 3 Nov 2020, at 12:56, Eike Ziller <Eike.Ziller at qt.io<mailto:Eike.Ziller at qt.io>> wrote:

It is something that we interpret into a combination of two separated fields in JIRA, with the meaning of Fix Version even having dual meaning depending on the “Resolution” state of a task

Maybe we should have two fix version fields: intended and actual.  It should be possible to automate tagging the actual fix version.  And it should not be assumed that tagging the intended fix version means it’s a blocker, IMO, unless it’s marked with a high enough priority.