[Development] Building additional components with Conan for Qt 6

Iikka Eklund iikka.eklund at qt.io
Wed Nov 11 18:15:16 CET 2020

Hi,

updates for qt3d, qtimageformats and qtnetworkauth Additional libraries are available now.
Building the conan packages for iOS and Android should work now as well. The matching conan
profiles are installed when you select iOS or Android base Qt 6.0.0 binary package.

There is still work ongoing regarding 'QT_ADDITIONAL_PACKAGES_PREFIX_PATH' which is meant to
be used to point where conan built Additional libraries are (https://wiki.qt.io/Qt6_Add-on_src_package_build_using_Conan_package_manager)
when building the consuming project.

Desktop builds should work but for cross-compilations there is still work ongoing.

Iikka Eklund
Senior Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Elektroniikkatie 13
90590, Oulu, Finland
iikka.eklund at qt.io
http://qt.io<http://qt.io/>
[http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/qt_logo_with_text_green_rgb_400x141.png]<http://qt.io/>
[http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/SoMe/qt_facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/Qt>     [http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/SoMe/qt_twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/qtproject>       [http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/SoMe/qt_linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-qt-company/>      [http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/SoMe/qt_googleplus.png] <https://plus.google.com/104580575722059274792>       [http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/SoMe/qt_youtube.png] <https://www.youtube.com/QtStudios>