[Development] Stepping down as QtSerialPort maintainer

André Hartmann aha_1980 at gmx.de
Wed Oct 7 21:36:16 CEST 2020

Dear Denis,

I'd also like to thank you for starting and maintaining QtSerialPort for
such a long time.

I have successfully used it in many projects, and as Tomasz already
said, it's really fun to work with that module.

Currently I don't have enough time for maintaining another module, but
I'm ready to help the new maintainer with reviews.

All the best for your new projects, Denis!

Best regards,
André