[Development] Maintainers, your action needed: Qt 5.12.10 changes files

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Fri Oct 16 11:12:11 CEST 2020

Nice!

One thing that we should probably change is the behaviour of the script when it finds no entries. Currently it leaves the headers:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtwebchannel/+/317510/1/dist/changes-5.12.10

It should be like the old behaviour:

- This release contains only minor code improvements.

I created https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-3970 to track that.