[Development] QVariant comparison in Qt6

Andrei Golubev andrei.golubev at qt.io
Tue Sep 22 18:24:44 CEST 2020

Tend to agree with Ville, it would be easier to adopt std::partial_ordering with a proper class in place.
Also, you can use std::optional<int> internally in that class as an underlying storage for the result or/and have a conversion operator to std::optional<int> if this is a much desired return type, right?

--
Best Regards,
Andrei