[Development] Qt 6.0 new features

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Thu Sep 24 10:50:14 CEST 2020

Jani Heikkinen (24 September 2020 09:44) wrote:
> Qt 6.0 new feature page (https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_6.0) is
> empty! Please fill most important items there immediately; we should
> have most of things there already in Alpha release even polishing can
> happen also in Beta phase

I've done a brute-force fill-in of the Removed Modules section based on
the content of, notably all modules marked as Not Ready:
https://wiki.qt.io/Checklist_for_Qt_6.0_inclusion

Module owners: please, if your module is listed there with an → ?
after it, either replace that with some indication that the module is
dead or replace the ? with what's to become of the module - shall it
move to the marketplace, or reappear in 6.3 ?

If your module is not in fact being removed, please amend appropriately !

	Eddy.