[Development] Linking identities for gerrit

Arno Rehn a.rehn at menlosystems.com
Sat Apr 17 12:04:25 CEST 2021

Hi,

I have two identities on account.qt.io, a private identity and a
corporate one. Is it possible to link them somehow? Especially for code
review, it would be nice if I could review from both identities and if
the list of contributions could be merged.
I'm unsure about the legal implications; maybe it's not possible after all?

Regards,
Arno

--
Arno Rehn
Tel +49 89 189 166 0
a.rehn at menlosystems.com
www.menlosystems.com

Menlo Systems GmbH
Bunsenstrasse 5, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany
Amtsgericht München HRB 138145
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Mei, Dr. Ronald Holzwarth
USt.-IdNr. DE217772017, St.-Nr. 14316170324