[Development] Qt 6.1 Feature Freeze is in effect now

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Mon Feb 1 13:34:26 CET 2021

Hi all,

Qt 6.1 Feature Freeze is in effect now. So please do not add any new features, API changes ect in 'dev' anymore until we have done branching from 'dev' to '6.1'. We are trying to do branching from 'dev' to '6.1' as soon as possible but at first we need to get full dependency update round done.

br,
Jani