[Development] [Releasing] [Interest] download.qt.io is down

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:09:27 CET 2021

Thank you for clarifying, Tuukka.

I am (along with many others, I'm sure) delighted to hear about the
upcoming ability to officially select mirrors, and look forward to an
improved download experience going forward. MirrorBrain does not
always pick the best source. [1]

Best of luck with setting up an alternative file server.

Regards,
Sze-Howe

[1] https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2018-April/032461.html