[Development] Request to rename module qtscxml to qtstatemachine

Karsten Heimrich Karsten.Heimrich at qt.io
Fri Jan 29 12:26:02 CET 2021

Hi,
I just wanted to follow up on this. We have decided to go for the moment with two modules (QtScXML & QStateMachine)  and keep the git repo qtscxml.git during 6.1 release cycle. We will work out a proper way to handle the rename, as it is rather involved, and we want break anything short term before the FF.

-- Karsten