[Development] Mirror IRC channels on KDE's Matrix Instance

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Tue Jul 13 12:40:33 CEST 2021

Hey Mitch,

forgot to add that info! sorry :P

Here is a well documented step-by-step process:
https://community.kde.org/Matrix

In a nutshell it's mainly going to
https://webchat.kde.org/
create an account and then you add that account
to your client.

I also use element on the browser,
and since I had already some servers,
what I did was to select the 'Explore Rooms'
option on the top-left corner (it has a compass icon)
Then you can select the server on the right of the popup
window, where you can 'Add new server'
using your new KDE credentials.

I hope it helps

Cheers!