[Development] 2 days to go until Qt Contributors Summit 2021

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Sun Jun 20 11:05:02 CEST 2021

Hi,

The Qt Contributors Summit 2021 is only two days away!

The program lives at

https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contributors_Summit_2021_-_Program

and will change a little as we get closer to the event, so bookmark and/or watch that page. Note that the times are in CEST, and that we start at 9am on both Tuesday and Wednesday.

We have room for more sessions, so don’t hold back and fill the space with anything you’d like to share with the community or discuss with other contributors.

We start and end the event with a couple of all-hands sessions, and otherwise break out into four parallel tracks. All tracks will be hosted in Big Blue Button rooms provided by KDE (links in the program page), and you can join the discussion via IRC (#qt-cs channel on Libera.chat) or via Matrix:

https://matrix.to/#/#qt-cs:kde.org

If you have not registered yet, please do it now to get access to the event:

https://akademy.kde.org/2021/register

See you soon!

Volker