[Development] Nominating Andrei Golubev as Approver

Fabian Kosmale fabian.kosmale at qt.io
Thu Mar 18 15:07:33 CET 2021

+1

Disclosure: We're working on the same team.

--
Fabian Kosmale
Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10
D-12489 Berlin
fabian.kosmale at qt.io
+49 1638686070
http://qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B