[Development] Raising minimum CMake version to 3.16 for Qt6

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Thu May 6 00:31:00 CEST 2021

Il 05/05/21 23:27, Thiago Macieira ha scritto:
> Why was that?
>
> I'm not opposed, just wondering, because I didn't see a discussion here.

I'm not really remembering at the moment. The development hosts were
already set to GCC9 for 6.0. So maybe GCC8 works, but we're not testing
it anywhere (and that makes it basically unsupported). I suspect it
might actually choke on some of the QMetaType/constexpr/template magic.

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-85851
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-87943
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtdoc/+/321403

Thanks,