[Development] Qt 6.2 Feature Freeze is getting closer...

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Wed May 12 10:21:30 CEST 2021

Hi,

One item to note related to feature freeze of Qt 6.2 is that due to the holiday season between FF and final we can’t have exceptions as was done e.g. for Qt 6.0 FF. So if you are working on some items that are likely to go over the FF or cut tight, these should be discussed beforehand.

Note also that there will be a lot of traffic in CI close to the FF time, so the more items that can be merged well before, the better.

Yours,

                Tuukka