[Development] New Qt Multimedia

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Thu May 27 08:09:31 CEST 2021

On 26 May 2021, at 21:00, Arnaud Vrac <rawoul at gmail.com<mailto:rawoul at gmail.com>> wrote:

Le mer. 26 mai 2021 à 14:11, Lars Knoll <lars.knoll at qt.io<mailto:lars.knoll at qt.io>> a écrit :
[snip]

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the updates. One feature that I've always waited for is the
possibility to list and select audio/subtitle tracks from qml. Now
that the feature is implemented in C++, it seems not much would be
missing to also support this officially in QML. Is this planned ?

The plan is to support everything we have on the C++ side for QML as well. All that’s missing right to get this working is actually a test case written in QML and adding a couple of Q_PROPERTY declarations in QMediaPlayer.

Cheers,
Lars