[Development] Jira and issues left "In Progress"

David Skoland david.skoland at qt.io
Mon Nov 1 12:27:03 CET 2021

One caveat: Jira has no state for indicating "the work is done but not
yet integrated"

This is a good point. We could add a state in Jira called something like “Patch submitted” in the In Progress status category. Moreover, it’s even possible to automate state change to this whenever a change is submitted in Gerrit with either the Fixes or the Task footer.

Cheers,

David Skoland