[Development] Jira and issues left "In Progress"

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Tue Nov 2 10:49:42 CET 2021

I agree with Tor Arne's sentiment. We support so many teams with slightly different work impediments, we'd end up with many more requests of similar state additions for other reasons than gerrit reviews. The current system matches most requests universally. In this case, a review on gerrit means the task is still in progress 😉

--
Alex