[Development] New Jira label: "Janitorial"

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at qt.io
Mon Nov 29 17:44:58 CET 2021

Hi,

The Linux kernel for a long time now has had "janitorial" tasks that don't require as much understanding of the kernel and can therefore be done by newbies, too, as a way to ease into kernel development.

I thought it would be nice if we had something similar in Qt, so I've added the "Janitorial" Jira label. Currently, there's just one bug listed there, but feel free to add more.

Thanks for listening,
Marc

Marc Mutz

Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company

Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489

Berlin, Germany

marc.mutz at qt.io

www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B