[Development] Nominating Doris Verria as Approver

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Wed Oct 27 11:56:25 CEST 2021

Hello World,

I’d like to nominate Doris Verria as approver in the Qt Project.

Doris has been working as a Software Engineer for The Qt Company for over a year, and has made great contributions to Qt [0]. I have come to appreciate her as a coder that bravely takes on new challenges, and as a thorough code reviewer [1].

I’ll trust she’ll use the approver rights responsibly.

Disclaimer: Doris reports directly to me in The Qt Company.

Volker

[0] https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:doris.verria%2540qt.io
[1] https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/reviewer:doris.verria%2540qt.io