[Development] Qbs development

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 12:52:24 CEST 2021

Hi Lars, Tuukka,

 > I also would very much like you to stay here.

AFAIK, a main issue here not about of maintenance behaviour. A main
issue in the access right on the Qbs project. F.e. right now it is hard
to maintenance the CI integration with the GitHub, to generate the
pre-compiled releases and other stuff (maybe Ivan can explain a betetr).

Also, a main issue is for the CI for the bare-metal toolchains, where we
need to use the self-runners instead of Docker containers (there are
impossible to use the dockers).

So, if you want to be Qbs stayed in the QtCompany infrastructure, then
you need to help us a bit, e.g. provide some separate server resources
(e.g. two VMs with Linux && Windows OS installed) where we can setup all
required stuff to work with CI. ;)

Because right now I use own host PC as self-runner for CI, what is very
bad and non-stable approach.  ;)

BR, Denis