[Development] Qbs development

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:13:58 CEST 2021

Tbf, the only vote that's needed is to make you the official maintainer.
The only reason this situation even exists is seemingly because while
Christian +2'd your patch, he didn't override -2 from Ossi while it was
said above he could. Regardless of who is right in this situation, that he
didn't lift the blocking vote with his power which made it spill here in
such a nasty manner is unhealthy.