[Development] HEADS-UP: Qt 6.4 Feature Freeze is getting closer

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Apr 19 11:16:27 CEST 2022

Hi All,

Kindly reminder: There is less than 2 months for actual Qt 6.4 Feature Freeze and ~ a month to 'platform and module freeze' -milestone. So please notify me about all new modules planned to be released in Qt 6.4; we should start adding packaging configurations for those as soon as possible.

br,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager