[Development] Fwd: Nominating Shyamnath Premnadh as approver

Christian Tismer-Sperling tismer at stackless.com
Mon Dec 5 17:49:54 CET 2022

On 05.12.22 17:40, Cristián Maureira-Fredes wrote:
> FYI

+1

I have worked with Shyam and am confident that he will use this
power carefully.

Christian Tismer-Sperling    :^)   tismer at stackless.com
Software Consulting          :     http://www.stackless.com/
Strandstraße 37              :     https://github.com/PySide
24217 Schönberg              :     GPG key -> 0xFB7BEE0E
phone +49 173 24 18 776  fax +49 (30) 700143-0023