[Development] Qt for WebAssembly feature freeze exceptions

David Skoland david.skoland at qt.io
Tue Dec 13 14:41:50 CET 2022

Hi,

+1 to the emscripten upgrade.

The upgrade is version 3.1.14 -> 3.1.27, which includes a number of fixes which are strongly desirable in 6.5.

Cheers,
David Skoland

On 13 Dec 2022, at 11:14, Morten Sørvig via Development <development at qt-project.org<mailto:development at qt-project.org>> wrote:

Hi all,

We have two pending changes for the wasm platform which I'd like to request a feature freeze exception for:

* Adding the initial accessibility backend. This feature will initially be opt-in, and we are
 aiming to make it as non-disruptive as possible. A couple of details remains to be settled
on the review.

* Updating the SDK to the latest Emcscripten version

(It’s a bit unclear which freeze policy (if any) applies to the SDK update. In any case it needs to be done.)

Morten