[Development] Blog post about contributions to Qt repositories in 2021

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Jan 12 14:09:32 CET 2022

Hi,

I played with the git commits that went into qt5.git / qt-creator.git repositories , and have written a blog post about the contributors who are not working for The Qt Company:

https://www.qt.io/blog/top-contributors-to-qt-project-in-2021

Enjoy! For those interested, here's the script I used to get the numbers:

https://git.qt.io/kakoehne/qtprojectstats/-/blob/main/qtprojectstatistics.py

Regards

Kai

--
Kai Köhne, Director R&D | The Qt Company

The Qt Company GmbH, Erich-Thilo-Str. 10, D-12489 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen