[Development] [Announce] Security advisory: Freetype in Qt

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 28 22:35:22 CEST 2022

El dijous, 28 de juliol de 2022, a les 18:13:02 (CEST), Volker Hilsheimer va
escriure:
> The agreement is that KDE maintains patches like this for Qt 5 so that they
> are available on top of the branches that are available to the Open Source
> community.

> https://dot.kde.org/2021/04/06/announcing-kdes-qt-5-patch-collection
>
> This might require back-porting relevant patches from the LTS branch, to
> which relevant people from the KDE community should have access.

The only patch we (KDE people) have is the one that was published with the
advisory (the one that that that doesn't apply to the 5.15.6 sources).

Not sure which other patches you expect us to have access to, but we don't.

Cheers,
  Albert