[Development] Jira tickets for Qt Print Support (Was: Volunteer wanted: update use of CUPS API)

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:03:52 CEST 2022

On Thu, 5 May 2022 at 16:41, Tor Arne Vestbø <Tor.arne.Vestbo at qt.io> wrote:

> > On 5 May 2022, at 10:32, Alex Blasche <alexander.blasche at qt.io> wrote:

Changing the default of Qt Print Support to "Unassigned" sounds
reasonable in this case. How does this occur?

Also, Qt 3D tickets are auto-assigned to Sean Harmer who hasn't been
active in ~1.5 years [1]. Mike Krus has been manually taking recent
tickets [2] and has privately expressed willingness to take Sean's
place -- I'd like to nominate Mike as default assignee for Qt 3D. As
far as I'm aware, the formal procedure for this and the eligibility
criteria are not specified in any QUIP -- does it make sense to add
Jira default assignees to QUIP 2?

Regards,
Sze-Howe

[1] https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:sean.harmer%2540kdab.com