[Development] 回复: QPushButton: drag and drop

Zhang JiDe zccrs at live.com
Mon Jun 6 10:49:36 CEST 2022

I agree that we should fix this, but it's not as simple as passing the mouseReleaseEvent to the QPushButton, but we should make sure that for a QWidget, whatever happens, the mouse press and release are paired, always notify the mouse release to the QWidget of pressed target. If adding a new event to it will make things complicated, I suggest adding a new item for MouseEventSource, such as: MouseEventSynthesizedByUngrab, which is like to XCB_NOTIFY_MODE_UNGRAB, judge the source of QMouseEvent in QPushButton, if it is MouseEventSynthesizedByUngrab, do not trigger clieck, and update the UI.