[Development] QML Demo has a higher memory usage than Wdiget Demo

YaNing Lu dluyaning at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 03:10:11 CEST 2022

I am going to refactor a Widget-based application into a QML-based
application.
I found that the actual memory usage of the program will be much higher.
So I wrote qml-demo and widget-demo for experimental verification. I want
know the specific reasons. What improvements can be made in terms of
optimization.

Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com> 于2022年6月15日周三 16:05写道: