[Development] "*|All Files" as filter for QFileDialog

Marius P nmariusp1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:38:39 CEST 2022

> filter syntax than Qt (where I don’t think it’s ever been anything else
than what it is today).
If this is the answer to my question.

Then I vote:
* A developer would expect to see QFileDialog used with a filter that
respects the Qt documentation, e.g. "". Instead of a filter that does not
respect the Qt documentation, e.g. "*|All Files".

There are some KDE apps that use just one (simple) filter for QFileDialog.
I want to fix those apps.