[Development] Proposal to delete the "Maintainers" group in gerrit

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Thu Jun 30 08:32:24 CEST 2022

While I support Volker's desire to remove the double accounting, I am not sure that moving the list from the wiki to a quip would provide any gain. The wiki works well and has proven itself. By comparison, the maintainer list changes far more frequently than the average quip. I always considered quips as a set of rules guiding our project rules. The maintainer list is more like a config file for the project.

--
Alx