[Development] Maintainance Tool

Alexander Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:09:28 CET 2022

The block is actually helping the Russian government. It wants to isolate
ru people and you want to isolate ru people too. How wise!

Leaving ru alone with propaganda won't help at all.
People who do or want to contribute to the worldwide opensource projects
are *not* the same as people who make or support war(s).

GitHub got it right: https://github.com/github/feedback/discussions/12042