[Development] Renaming QLatin1String to QLatin1StringView

Sona Kurazyan sona.kurazyan at qt.io
Fri Mar 11 17:26:11 CET 2022

> BTW, shouldn't this one also have a "v" somewhere, like _qsv?

If there's a chance of adding an owning class for Latin-1 in future, it might make sense to reserve _L1 for it and add "v" for QLatin1StringView literal.
On the other hand, we can call the literal operator for the owning class _L1s, and save some typing for the QLatin1StringView users (which, I guess, would be more common to use).

Best regards,
Sona