[Development] Cherry-picks lost and forgotten

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Mar 17 02:03:21 CET 2022

On Wednesday, 16 March 2022 06:25:10 PDT Edward Welbourne wrote:
> Today I noticed, when pushing a conflict-fix for a cherry-pick, that
> Gerrit puts the Owner into the attention list, but no-one else.  As the
> owner is the cherry-pick 'bot, this isn't very helpful.

Hello Eddy

Thanks for sending this. It's incredibly useful. I had quite a few of those
too that I had forgotten about. My email filters automatically mark every
email from the CI as read, so I can focus my attention on non-bot updates.

I also guess everyone clicked your link and staged what they had, and
therefore the CI has a huge backlog now to go through. Or it just fell over,
because I have integrations now running for over 7 hours.