[Development] Using '#pragma once' instead of include guards?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Nov 2 16:07:44 CET 2022

On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 07:25:25 PDT Marc Mutz via Development wrote:

> Example:
>
>    QT_GUARD_INCLUDE_OF_QTCORE_IO_QIODEVICE_H

We don't need to make it THAT verbose. But inserting the module name makes
sense, because the "official" include is <QtModule/header.h>.

I'd also suggest we shouldn't have two header.h in any of our modules, to make
sure that if someone did #include <header.h>, they wouldn't get wrong the
wrong one, ever.