[Development] C++20 structural types (was: C++20 @ Qt)

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Sat Nov 5 20:21:29 CET 2022

Hi,

The feature is marked in configure.cmake as PRIVATE only.

Try explicitly including one or both of

#include <QtCore/private/qconfig_p.h>
#include <QtCore/private/qtcore-config_p.h>

Note that in src/corelib/ipc/qsystemsemaphore_p.h there is

#if QT_CONFIG(systemsemaphore)
#include "qcoreapplication.h"
#include "qtipccommon_p.h"
#include "private/qtcore-config_p.h"

and FEATURE_systemsemaphore will be disabled on integrity due to its condition in configure.cmake as shown below.

CONDITION ( NOT INTEGRITY AND NOT VXWORKS AND NOT rtems ) AND ( ANDROID OR WIN32 OR TEST_sysv_shm OR TEST_posix_shm )