[Development] INTEGRITY help needed: IPC & QT_CONFIG weirdness

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Nov 8 19:35:08 CET 2022

On Saturday, 5 November 2022 22:59:06 PST Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Ok, now I need QNX help from build
> https://testresults.qt.io/coin/integration/qt/qtbase/tasks/1679395790

ping, anyone?

I've updated the configure summary to include whether the key was enabled and
it was indeed NOT enabled:

 -- Performing Test HAVE_sysv_shm
 -- Performing Test HAVE_sysv_shm - Failed
 -- Performing Test HAVE_sysv_sem
 -- Performing Test HAVE_sysv_sem - Failed
 -- Performing Test HAVE_posix_shm
 -- Performing Test HAVE_posix_shm - Success
 -- Performing Test HAVE_posix_sem
 -- Performing Test HAVE_posix_sem - Success
[...]
   Defaulting legacy IPC to POSIX ......... no

This is the last remaining failure in the patchset. If no one suggests a fix,
I'll create a bug report for Someone Else™ and QEXPECT_FAIL the issue.