[Development] User Experiment: Risk Assessment in Code Review

x224yu at uwaterloo.ca x224yu at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 22 17:56:03 CET 2022

Hi Qt developers,

Thank you all for your interest in our study. We really appreciate your responses and suggestions. This gave us a better understanding of what you are interested in and what you are concerned about.

To help you better understand who we are and what we are doing, here is the link to my page on our lab website: https://swag.uwaterloo.ca/members/xueyao-eve-yu.html. This includes the investigators’ information as well as the context of our project.

We’re hoping that this additional information will make you more interested and comfortable in participating our study. If so, please do not hesitate to sign up by using the link below.

Sign-up link: https://forms.gle/zG16V9jESHZt6Vvx8

For those of you who have already signed up, we really appreciate your interest and trust. We will send you an email shortly with the link to the experiment.

Best,

Eve