[Development] What's New in Qt 6.5

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Wed Nov 30 15:41:24 CET 2022

Hi,

With the module and platform freeze behind us (even if some work is still ongoing), and the feature freeze just a few days out, now is perhaps a good time to start documenting all the new goodness in Qt 6.5.

Since we’ll all modify the same file, each of us adding separated patches will result in a bunch of merge conflicts. Perhaps it less messy to edit a single commit instead directly in gerrit. I’ve pushed a few small addition to

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtdoc/+/446191

I’ll keep that change open for a while and rebase it regularly, so feel free to make your additions directly there:

“Edit" to the top right, then for the file Actions->Add/Open/Upload; Save & Publish when done.

Cheers,
Volker