[Development] Duplicated test data tags

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Mon Oct 17 12:06:20 CEST 2022

Mitch Curtis (14 October 2022 03:40) replied:
>>> QTest::failOnWarning (introduced in 6.3) could also be used by tests
>>> to make that warning fail the test:
>>>
>>> https://doc.qt.io/qt-6/qtest.html#failOnWarning

Edward Welbourne (Friday, 14 October 2022 4:56 PM) answered:
>> True enough; but you would need to add that to the start of your
>> _data() function; I think a global setting is more in line with
>> what's needed.

Mitch Curtis (17 October 2022 02:59) asked:
> So even init() would be too late? I would have thought that would run
> before the data function.

It's only run before the test itself - from invokeTestOnData(), which is
what we loop over per call to the test function after we've built the
data table.

	Eddy.