[Development] Stepping down as Windows platform co-maintainer

André de la Rocha andre.rocha at qt.io
Wed Oct 26 14:28:52 CEST 2022

Hi,

I'm stepping down as Qt's Windows platform co-maintainer. I have been working for The Qt Company since 2017 and have shared Qt's Windows platform maintainership with Oliver Wolff since June 2021. It seems to be the right choice, as I'm leaving the company and do not plan to do Qt-related development in the near future. For now, Oliver will remain as Qt's Windows maintainer but has mentioned that it would be nice to have shared maintainership with somebody in the long run.

Thanks,
André