[Development] Farewell

Sona Kurazyan sona.kurazyan at qt.io
Fri Sep 23 13:21:27 CEST 2022

Dear Qt Collogues,

As many of you already know, I am leaving The Qt Company to pursue some new challenges, and today is my last working day.

I am really grateful for the opportunity to join the amazing Qt family and contribute to Qt project, work with so many nice people and great professionals.
Working at The Qt Company was a unique experience for me, I’ve learned a lot during the past (almost) 4 years and grew professionally.
Special thanks to my colleagues from my past (Qt for Automation) and present (Core) teams and my managers (Alex and Cristián), it was a pleasure working with you all!

In case you’re interested in staying connected, you can reach me via Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sonakurazyan>, or personal e-mail<mailto:kurazyan.sona at gmail.com>.

I wish you all the best, and who knows, we might still cross paths in future 😊

Best regards,
Sona