[Development] Failed to run configure.bat in qt/qt5 repository on Windows?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:51:16 CEST 2023

Hello, Alexey.
About your previous comments:

Calling 'git clean -xdf' as step 5b should remove those leftovers.

and

> From the log it's clear that qtgraphs has the newer version than the
> qtbase and other repos. I'm not sure why cleaning qt5 repo didn't help.

I think I found the solution to how to remove those untracked submodules
properly. That is:

*git clean -xfdf*

This command is found at: https://stackoverflow.com/a/52044955/16265240
The following commands are what I test:

   1. *git status*
   2. *git checkout v6.3.2*
   3. *git status*
   4. *git clean -xfdf*
   5. *git status*

[image: image.png]

You can see the attachment with the full log:
*log-git-clean-xfdf-after-checkout.txt*
---
Haowei Hsu

Alexey Edelev <alexey.edelev at qt.io> 於 2023年8月14日 週一 上午1:00寫道: