[Development] Failed to run configure.bat in qt/qt5 repository on Windows?

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Thu Aug 17 15:20:39 CEST 2023

The log told you

 WARNING: QDoc will not be compiled, probably because libclang could not be located. This means that you cannot build the Qt documentation.

You need to have a prebuilt libclang.

From https://wiki.qt.io/Building_Qt_Documentation#Building_Qt_6_Documentation
and https://doc.qt.io/qt-6.4/qdoc-guide-clang.html

download a release from https://download.qt.io/development_releases/prebuilt/libclang/qt/