[Development] How to use `init-repository` properly to clean up the working tree after checking out?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:48:53 CEST 2023

Hello, Kai.

Haowei, you seem to have found the solution yourself previously: git clean
> -xfdf.

The problem of my solution is that it cannot remove qtlocation and qtspeech,
either.

Or just clone Qt 6.2.4 (and other branches/tags) in a separate git checkout
> directory.

If possible, I don't want to clone too many files into my computer.
Therefore, I want to
find a way to switch 'qt/qt5' from a branch/tag to another branch/tag just
like we do in
other Git repositories.

---
Haowei Hsu