[Development] On the use of the inline keyword

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Fri Aug 25 11:28:36 CEST 2023

Not an GCC expert, but this is the code that emits the warning in GCC:

https://github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/66be6ed81f369573824f1a8f5a3538a63472292f/gcc/attribs.cc#L1818

First argument for warning() is 0 ... which explains why it cannot be easily disabled with say -Wno-ignored-attributes.

I therefore don't see an easy way to disable this specific warning.

Regards